The implementation of the EPBD recast puts increasing pressure on the market to achieve better building and ductwork airtightness: for most European climates and countries, good airtightness levels are necessary to achieve nearly zero-energy buildings. The webinar aimed to inform about legislative drivers that have brought to light new concerns and stimulated new initiatives. Recent trends in European regulations as well as field studies supporting the development of competent testing schemes were discussed.
- Welcome | Pau Garcia-Audi, EACI, and Peter Wouters, BUILD UP | Recordings
- Building and ductwork airtightness in the context of the EPBD recast | Rémi Carrié, INIVE, Belgium | Slides, Recordings
- Status on the ground: Report from Poland | Michal Szymański, Poznan University of Technology, Poland | Slides, Recordings
- Development of competent testers schemes and airtightness networks | Valérie Leprince, PLEIAQ, France | Slides, Recordings
- Hot news -- Outcome of last week's conference in Pécs, Hungary | László Fülöp, University of Pécs, Hungary | Slides, Recordings
- Questions and Answers | Recordings
For further information please scroll down to download the flyer and view the recordings.